Please find below the answers to frequently asked questions.
Login and Password
I forgot my password or I did not receive an invitation e-mail. What can I do?
- You can generate a new password by using the “Lost your password” function located on the login page of the site. Click here.
- You can also ask the training supervisor to resend you an invitation message.
- Remember to check your “Spam” or “Junk Mail” inbox if you have not received an email.
The video doesn’t load, is slow or my progress is frozen, what can I do?
- Check your Internet connection,
- Use the refresh function of your browser (F5 key),
- Empty your browser’s cache, follow the procedure available by clicking here.
- Try to disconnect, close the browser and reconnect to the site.
- Please try to connect with another internet browser. Please note that Internet Explorer or older browsers that have not been updated are not supported.
- Please use Chrome or Mozilla FireFox to follow the training.
- Your progress may be frozen because you have reached the maximum number of attempts to answer the quiz (3 attempts). Contact your training supervisor.
The sound of the training is too low.
- Use headphones if possible.
- Increase the volume in Windows by right-clicking on the speaker icon, then “Open the volume mixer” and increase all visible sliders.
- Enable subtitles by clicking the CC icon in the video playback bar.
Accessing the training
When can I access the training? When is it available?
Once your account has been created you will receive an e-mail inviting you to take the online training.
The training is immediately available. You can access it at any time and follow it at your own pace through your personal online space. In case of interruption of the training your progress is saved. You will be able to reconnect in order to continue your course.
Is your training certified?
As a training organisation, we issue you a training certificate, which proves that you have followed our training and validated the prior learning validation tests.
This certificate can be downloaded in PDF format at the end of the course and can be used as proof of compliance in the event of a regulatory control.
To obtain your certificate you must have followed all the chapters of the training module and obtain a score above 75% on all the quizzes.
I would like to follow the training in another language. What can I do?
Contact your training supervisor.